Manish,

I have not used zonemgr but I am quite sure this is not due to zonemgr
specifically.  If you are accessing the global zone through a
firewall, it is possible that the firewall is dropping your connection
due to inactivity.

You can try to play around with 'ClientAliveInterval' and
'ClientAliveCountMax' sshd parameters to have sshd send some data that
keeps the session alive.

--
Just me,
Wire ...