Did you log in to the zone's console and answer the questions? (zlogin -C zone_name). Regardless, I have never had a zone hang on a "ps", even before sysidtool completes

Ian Brown wrote:
Hello, I have this strange phenomenon with zones :

I create a zone with zonecfg, than , with zoneadm, I install it  and boot it.

When I try , after these stages, "ps -ef", everything is OK (namely I see all
processes  as I should).
BUT: than I ran "zlogin myZone", and then : from the global zone : ps -ef hangs after displaying some processes (the last is sched).
and then it hangs. It does NOT return to the prompt even when I wait for more
than 10 minutes.

(btw, ps -ef from the global zone works ok).

I want to add that NFS services do NOT run on this machine (namely, svcs | grep
nfs returns nothing) because i know that sometimes this can cause troubles.
Also i want to add that I do it from ssh , but I don't think this is important.
More info:
The configuration of the zone is minimal.

Here is what " zonecfg -z myzone info" returns:

zonename: myzone
zonepath: /export/home/myzone
brand: native
autoboot: false