Manish,

The problem is that I don't have a bullet proof test yet to determine
if the networking parameters provided prior to zone creation will
enable netidcfg to be able to talk to the specified name server.  The
problem is that if you don't get a working network config, netidcfg
will require manual intervention via zlogin -C to accept the DNS
configuration.  I think what I will have to do is within zonemgr
create the zone without specifying DNS params during zone creation
and then create a properly configured nsswitch.conf and resolv.conf
in the zone.

For now to work around this problem you can just copy the nsswitch.conf
and resolv.conf files from the global zone into the non-global zones
with the -C parameter.

If anyone else has a better suggestion or other items that I should
include in this new DNS setup methodology please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,
Brad