On 2/7/07, Paul Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a proposed config on T2000 that will use the HW RAID to mirror
the internal disks. So with a limited number of physical slices on the
internal disks, we are looking at having several zones sharing a single
partition for their zonepaths, like all under /export/zones

/export/zones/zone1
/export/zones/zone2
/export/zones/zone...

SVM with soft partitions is not an option and there will be no SAN
attached storage to mount small slices for zonepaths. Other than the
obvious issue of zones sharing a single partition (disk slice), are
there any other concerns with this configuration?

Yes.  Running out of space on 1 zone will affect all other zones on
the same slice.  We ran into problems with this config because we
cannot guarantee that we do not have a rogue zone.

--
Just me,
Wire ...