On 3/29/07, Ed Plese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a solution here but to move the zone root to a smaller disk?

Set a quota (10G should work just fine) on the filesystem and then
perform the zone install.  Afterwards remove the quota.

Thanks, seems to work just fine. It solved my immediate problem. But...
I also like to do clones of my zone and utilize zfs for this but that
doesn't seem to work. It has the same problem

If I do a "zoneadm -z mytest2 clone mytest" I get the same value too
large error. The problem is that I don't have a filesystem yet for
mytest2 since it needs to be cloned from mytest.

cheers,
Nickus