I have a question. Is there a way to "deport" running zone? Yeah I know what I am talking about... please read to see what I want to acomplish.

Ok, I have aproduction zone running. It is all set on zfs pool, so what I wanted to do is to duplicate my curent environment without actually bringing it down...

I did try to create a snap of my zone. I did then move it to a different system via zfs send/receive option. So I had file system all set and ready to go, but I was not able to import my zone since I did not have SUNWdetached.xml in there.

Is there any way to make a clone of a zone (since I have it on zfs) and then import it somehow on a different system?

I was even trying to recreate zone using config file, but when I got to the poit of setting it up on a partition it complaioned that already root directory exists in that path...

Regards,

Chris