________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Justin Lloyd
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:37 AM
To: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: [zones-discuss] Problem removing multiple filesystems

I'm having the following problem when trying to remove multiple
filesystems at once. I can "remove fs" once but when I try to remove a
second filesystem in the same session, I get a "No such resource with
that id" message, as shown below. I've removed four other filesystems
from the output of zonecfg info for clarity. Rebooting the zone does
remove the first removed filesystem and I can then do one more. So in
this case I have five filesystems to delete, requiring five reboots! Any
idea why this is occurring?

Thanks,
Justin Lloyd

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ sudo zonecfg -z sapneon0xi-a
zonecfg:sapneon0xi-a> info
zonepath: /localhost/zones/sapneon0xi-a
autoboot: true
pool:
inherit-pkg-dir:
        dir: /lib
inherit-pkg-dir:
        dir: /platform
inherit-pkg-dir:
        dir: /sbin
inherit-pkg-dir:
        dir: /usr
fs:
        dir: /mnt/usr.sap
        special: /dev/dsk/c1t2d0s3
        raw: /dev/rdsk/c1t2d0s3
        type: ufs
fs:
        dir: /mnt/usr.sap.XT0
        special: /dev/dsk/c1t2d0s4
        raw: /dev/rdsk/c1t2d0s4
        type: ufs
net:
        address: 10.11.36.44/16
        physical: ce0
zonecfg:sapneon0xi-a> remove fs dir=/mnt/usr.sap.XT0
zonecfg:sapneon0xi-a> remove fs dir=/mnt/usr.sap
remove fs: No such resource with that id
zonecfg:sapneon0xi-a> commit
zonecfg:sapneon0xi-a> exit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ sudo zoneadm -z sapneon0xi-a reboot
[...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ ***reboot here does remove /mnt/usr.sap***

Justin C. Lloyd
Senior Engineer and System Administrator
303-684-4166 Office
720-480-0380 Cell
303-684-4100 Fax
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company