I'm running S10 6/06 and trying to upgrade Oracle from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.3.
The problem we're facing is that the the CRS daemons can't start because
something is trying to set a process to priority -20.  I opened an SR with
Oracle and their recommendation is: zonecfg -z <zonename> set
limitpriv=default,proc_priocntl from within the global zone.

that's all well and good, except limitpriv seems to have been added in
11/06.

Is there anything I can do on S10 6/06 to get around this?  A patch maybe,
or some other mechanism to give the zone the privilege proc_priocntl?

Thanks,

Steve