On 11/3/07, Ran Jack Meng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any comment on the idea and the prototype?

I love the idea.  I had assumed that I would have to implement LDOMs
to get this level of integration with NPIV.  The key thing that I
would be looking for is that I can detach a zone from one box and
attach it to another and all would be well without storage
reconfiguration - the storage would be accessible by the non-global
zone regardless of where it is at but would not be accessible by the
global zone or any other non-global zone.

If that wouldn't work, I guess I need to get better grounded in how
NPIV works and would appreciate any pointers to concise info to help
bring me up to speed.

Mike Gerdts