Hi Mangan,

I fixed the sshd daemon copying the /etc/ssh directory structure from my
global zone and regenerating the keys, but now I'm trying to change my
user's password but I got the "Permission Denied" message.

The line on log file:
***** passwd[2335]: [ID 587833 user.error] passwdutil.so: can't get domain

do you have idea what is this error ?

TIA.