Asif Iqbal escreveu:
> I can install pkg just fine on all the other zones except this one.
>
>    bash-3.00# pkgadd -d pkg_get-3.7.2-all-CSW.pkg
>
> The following packages are available:
>   1  CSWpkgget     pkg_get - CSW version of automated package download tool
>                    (all) 3.7.2
>
> Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
> all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]: 1
>
> Processing package instance <CSWpkgget> from
> </var/tmp/pkg_get-3.7.2-all-CSW.pkg>
>
> pkg_get - CSW version of automated package download tool(all) 3.7.2
> You may use and copy this software without charge, as you see fit.
> The software is copyright (C) Philip Brown, Nov 2000-2006
>
> Dont forget to update /opt/csw/etc/pkg-get.conf with your nearest archive
> site.
> (or /etc/opt/csw/pkg-get.conf)
>
> Dont stick with the default of ibiblio.org: it's very slow!
>
> Using </opt/csw> as the package base directory.
> ## Processing package information.
> ## Processing system information.
>    5 package pathnames are already properly installed.
> ## Verifying disk space requirements.
> ## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
>
> The following files are already installed on the system and are being
> used by another package:
>   /var
>
> Do you want to install these conflicting files [y,n,?,q] y
> ## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.
>
> This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
> permission during the process of installing this package.
>
> Do you want to continue with the installation of <CSWpkgget> [y,n,?] y
>
> Installing pkg_get - CSW version of automated package download tool as
> <CSWpkgget>
>
> ## Installing part 1 of 1.
> pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create package object </opt/csw/bin>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get
> ERROR: attribute verification of </opt/csw/bin/pkg-get> failed
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create package object </opt/csw/etc>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> /opt/csw/etc/pkg-get.conf.csw
> ERROR: attribute verification of </opt/csw/etc/pkg-get.conf.csw> failed
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create package object </opt/csw/share>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create package object </opt/csw/share/man>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     pathname does not exist
>     unable to fix attributes
> pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create package object </opt/csw/share/man/man1m>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     pathname does not exist
> [...]
Hi,

did you checked the package's parameters with pkgparam ?

SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES -- if true, the package will be installed identical in
all zones.

SUNW_PKG_HOLLOW -- if true, the package should be visible in any
non-global zone if that package should be installed.

SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES -- if true, the package will be installed only in the
local zone.

#pkgparam -v <package>

TS