bash-3.00# pkgparam -v CSWpkgget
CLASSES='none'
BASEDIR='/opt/csw'
PATH='/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sadm/install/bin'
OAMBASE='/usr/sadm/sysadm'
ARCH='all'
PKG='CSWpkgget'
NAME='pkg_get - CSW version of automated package download tool'
VERSION='3.7.2'
CATEGORY='system'
DESC='A convenient way to automate package installs'
VENDOR='http://www.blastwave.org/pkg-get.html packaged for CSW by Philip Brown'
EMAIL='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
HOTLINE='http://www.blastwave.org/bugtrack/'
PSTAMP='speedy20060119102530'
PKGINST='CSWpkgget'
PKGSAV='/var/sadm/pkg/CSWpkgget/save'
INSTDATE='Jan 15 2008 20:29'
UPDATE='yes'

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu