Morris Hooten wrote:
> I've crated many zones but haven't seen this one yet and have tried
> a few things and can't get it past this point in installing the new zone.
> it just hangs at the point below
> any hinsts????? i looked in sunsolve but nothing specific
> thanks
> Creating list of files to copy from the global zone.
> Copying <2873> files to the zone.
> Initializing zone product registry.
> Determining zone package initialization order.
> Preparing to initialize <1165> packages on the zone.
> Initializing package <1164> of <1165>: percent complete: 99%

what does the last entry in the zone install log look like ( although it
mightn't have flushed the relevant data to file it might be worth a look )
so <zone-path>/root/var/sadm/system/logs/install_log

what does ptree say for the global zone ( ptree -z global )
maybe a truss of the hung process mighgt shed some light.

also what is the OS release etc