Maciej,

    Before you created a non-global zone, you created a dynamic resource
pool and associated a processor set with it. Then you created a
non-global zone and associated it with the resource pool.

Now you can create additional non-global zones and if you associate them
with the resource pool you created, these zones will share the
resources- including processor set- of that pool.

I found this reference to be very helpful:

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/howtoguides/containersLowRes.jsp

Regards,

Bill

--
William Aiken          Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: 781.442.3312    ISV Engineering