Hi Nitin,
         Looks like you haven't configured the Zones correctly. Once the
zones is installed during first boot up you need to configure the sysid
service.  Login to Zone console and configure it , that should solve the
issue.

#zlogin -C zonename

Also not some of the services are disable due to SBD (Secure By Default) you
need to explicitly enable services using
#svcadm enable <FMRI>

~ Pradhap.D