Hi
Sounds like

6614543 sysidtool doesn't run in zones on systems pre u3 patched up to 120011-14

The following should work when run in the global zone prior to zoneadm
install

installf SUNWcsr /var/svc/profile/generic.xml=./generic_open.xml
installf -f SUNWcsr

i will test this today and if it works will update the KU README's to append
this note.

For existing zones
zlogin to zone
cd /var/svc/profile
ln -s ./generic_open.xml /var/svc/profile/generic.xml
and reboot zone

al;so fixed in patch 137115/137116  ( will not fix broken zone though )