Is there any list or something where Sun would list application compatibility?
problems with applications and their resolutions? if there is a central
resource
or something that would be awesome to have. What I am looking for is something
of this type:

http://hursleyonwmq.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/websphere-mq-with-solaris-zones/

It does state that IBM is supporting WebSphere MQ v6.0 in zones and they give
you all the information and problems and resolutions. So I was wondering if
there was anything similar for any application or is it realy vendor related
only?

I am working on a project where we have quite a few servers running various
applications, we are planning to put all those servers into local zones, so I
need to figure out each and every of the application and see first of all if it
is supported by vendor and second if there are any problems and resolutions or
concerns and such...

Anyway help is greatly appreciated, and I will try to share with the list my
findings at the end if anyone would be interested at such.