I am not sure if this question was already asked or not, but can you please
me or point me to links where I can find what are the benefits or problems to
have Sparse vs. Whole Root Zones?

Here is what I have so far, please correct me if I'm wron on any of them.

Whole Root Zones
* Each zone is assigned its own root file system and cannot see that of others
* A zone can be created as a whole-rootzone
  > The zone gets its own writable copy of all Solaris file systems
* Advantages of a whole root zone
  > installation of software such as WebSphere MQ v6.0 is easily acomplished
since MQ must be installed into an environment where /opt and /usr are writable.
  > portability

Sparse Zones
  > The default file system configuration is called a sparse-rootzone
  > The zone contains its own writable /etc, /var, /proc, /dev
  > Inherited file systems (/usr, /lib, /platform, /sbin) are read-only mounted
via a loopback file system (LOFS)
  > /opt is a good candidate for inheriting
* Advantages of a sparse root zone