On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Glenn Brunette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My apologies if this is a RTFM moment, but I have been looking and have
> been unable to find an answer.  If memory caps are defined for a given
> zone, why doesn't the output of swap display the cap?
>
> # zonecfg -z web info capped-memory
> capped-memory:
>         physical: 1G
>         [swap: 200M]

As an aside, this configuration doesn't seem to make much sense.  It
seems to be saying that you can only reserve 200 meg of memory and if
you are using more than 1 gig, you risk having the portion over 1 gig
paged out by rcapd.  I suspect that you really want physical at 1 gig
and swap at 1224M (1G + 200M).

I really wish that "swap" didn't have multiple meanings.

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/