On Thu 04 Jun 2009 at 06:04AM, Chris Josephes wrote:
> Okay, that worked.  I eventually got the zone up and running, but I'll
> admit it was a little difference compared to my Solaris 10
> experiences.
>
> I think I'll gradually adjust once I get a little more used to the IPS
> system.  And hopefully, sparse zones will be available soon.

If there were other negative differences, please let us know-- things
like the sysidtool should be basically the same.  Once the container
is installed, the runtime inside is quite similar, although it's
intentionally a lot more minimal.

        -dp

--
Daniel Price, Solaris Kernel Engineering    http://blogs.sun.com/dp