Darren Reed wrote:
> Guys, In most parts of the source code, the zoneid is unsigned,
> except for where we use ALL_ZONES. Then in some places,
> we assign or expect -1 to be the zoneid, for example in what
> psh prints and expects to see.
>
> It would seem that we want the zoneid to be unsigned except
> for when its value is -1. This seems... like it could lead to
> confusion or other bad things.

It looks to me like it's neither signed nor unsigned, but rather an
opaque type.  It supports only equality tests, not general arithmetic
ones, so signedness doesn't seem to come into it.

What kind of confusion are you expecting?

--
James Carlson         42.703N 71.076W         <carls...@workingcode.com>