Hernan,

In addition to Mike's point about short-lived processes, prstat
doesn't tell me how much CPU time a process used during its life.
Solaris Accounting will generate a record for each process, showing
how much CPU time it used, and which zone it was in. If you collect
all of the records, you can sum CPU time for each zone.

They need a tool which uses those records for input and generates a
report for chargeback.

--JeffV

--
--JeffV