In message <4b1403ff.6000...@sun.com>, Jordan Vaughan writes:
>If I remember correctly, zbe datasets' mountpoints should be set to
>"legacy".  rpool/var/zones/oracle-1/ROOT/zbe's mountpoint isn't "legacy"
>on your snv_127 system.  What was rpool/var/zones/oracle-1/ROOT/zbe's
>mountpoint property's value on the snv_125 system prior to the zfs send
>operation?

Looks like the detach on the snv_125 host changes the mountpoint
property:
# zoneadm -z foo boot
zone 'foo': zone is already booted
# zfs get mountpoint rpool/var/zones/foo/ROOT/zbe
NAME                          PROPERTY    VALUE       SOURCE
rpool/var/zones/foo/ROOT/zbe  mountpoint  legacy      local
# zoneadm -z foo halt
# zoneadm -z foo detach
# zfs get mountpoint rpool/var/zones/foo/ROOT/zbe
NAME                          PROPERTY    VALUE                    SOURCE
rpool/var/zones/foo/ROOT/zbe  mountpoint  /var/opt/zones/foo/root  local

Is the bug in snv_125's detach or snv_127's attach?

The work-around is to mount the zbe.

John
groenv...@acm.org