so just one question.

the '-p' preen option is only documented in the fsck_ufs(1m) man page,
and not in fsck(1m).  so i'm wondering is are there zones which may be
installed on other filesystems which supply an fsck utility which may
not support the preen option?  (or perhas '-p is defined as something
else for those versions of fsck?)  specifically vxfs comes to mind since
i know that some s10 deployments use that.

ed