This is exactly what I want to understand. No, the application is not zones aware. My project is to certify
the application on zones.

Jordan Vaughan wrote:
As Steve said, libumem will be your best tool for this job.

Is the program zone-aware? The program might behave differently (i.e., its logic is different) while running in non-global zones and the alternative code paths might be leaking memory.