Hello!

I'm using an OS 2009.06 zone as a web development site.  Dreamweaver is the
development platform and I'd like to be able to have Dreamweaver connect to the
site.  So, I need a user with login credentials for Dreamweaver to use.  I
noticed that /home is unusable for the home directory in the adduser command.

I guess I could put the www user directory wherever I want and have a link from
/var/lighttpd/1.4/docroot to that directory.

What are the typical best practices for such a set up?

I've looked through the zone documentation and the FAQ and didn't find an
answer to my question.

Thanks!!
Mark