> Hi,
> i'm new here and i have a question:
> Is it possible to determine from the zone as the
> global zone is called?
>
> Is there a command in the zone  like zoneadm list ,
> which show me the name of the global-zone.
>
> I need it for a script in the zone.

AFAIK, there is no standard way to do that.

Some people create zones with a file containing the
hostname of the global zone.

Others might put that in oem-banner, or use sneep
to put it in nvramrc, along with hardware serial numbers
and such.    http://wikis.sun.com/display/sneep/Home

But none of those are a built-in solution.

I like the idea of putting it in nvram better than putting it
in a file, since if the zone is moved to another server, it should
then show the new location without having to update a file.