Lao Tsao;

It is not my intention to do a concurrent mount.

Instead one system will relinquish the zone and pool gracefully and the
other system will import it.

Only upon a primary system failure, will the second system do a force
import. (it's a form of poor man cluster).

Warmest Regards
Steven Sim
Principal Systems Pte Ltd (Singapore)