Is it supported to use a hostname rather than an IP address when creating a new
interface for a zone?  This will not be the primary interface for the zone.

I have a need to do this because the IP address needs to change when we bring
this zone up at our DR site.  The primary interface is managed by a Sun Cluster
Logical Hostname resource.  Different cluster at DR, so we are able to define a
different IP for the logical hostname. I'd rather define any additional
"virtual" interfaces at the zone layer, hence my need to put a hostname, rather
than an IP address in the zone config.
This message posted from