my name is Peter and i am currently working on some scripts to create zones
on my opensolaris stack. I herb a "worker" class zone, that allows me to
expand my instances dynamicly. It works pretty well, except one issue i
can't get over.

I do all my configuration (zonecfg, zoneadm) in a script. Setting networks,
etc. But I have to automate the "zlogin -C zone" part and i don't know how.
I want to create my zones fully dynamic and set them up to work, without
configure them by hand each time it's cloned.

Can you tell me what is your best practice to automate the zlogin -C
initial boot process?

Thanx a lot