I was thinking all the recipe implementations are in a single jar.

zookeeper-recipes.jar

otw it's going to be a pain to carry around the "right" jars - esp if one recipe depends on another. We saw similar issue with Pig UDF contribs (originally there were multiple jars).

Patrick

Doug Cutting wrote:
Patrick Hunt wrote:
should we have separate contrib subdirs, one for each recipe or all recipes together? What about shared code, common code for implementing a recipe? Seems a little too much to separate them all at the top level, rather than separating them in packages

Do you want to package them together, in a single jar, or separately, each in their own jar? A tree per jar is standard.

Doug