ZK 3.3.0 is currently slated for March 10th. You can see a JIRA level overview here:

Mahadev and I did an initial triage of the 3.3.0 JIRAs today. There are currently 77 open issues slated for inclusion in this release, vs 110 already addressed.

What does this mean for you? If there's a JIRA assigned to you or that you created that's listed for 3.3.0 please review it. If you don't plan on working on it for 3.3.0 reschedule it (3.4.0 or later), if you do plan to work on it please do so (sooner == better). If you want to get something into 3.3.0 that's not listed for 3.3.0 please submit a patch asap. As the 3.3.0 deadline approaches I will continue triaging the issues, in particular I will start pushing out non-blocker JIRAs that are not actively being worked on.

Thank you,