I was just expressing an opinion as someone who watches the list.  I'm not
trying to drive you toward any decision, but have watched how River has
stayed in incubation for 2 years.  I've used JINI on projects and was mostly
happy, but the bugs in it were never resolved last I looked.

I was attempting to ask what the policy of Zookeeper was in regards to
something that hasn't gotten out of incubation.

Please don't take my comments as a statement on this project and what you
should do.  I have no commit privileges or management of the project, and
just wanted to ask the question.

Jonathan