With 5 +1's (3 from PMC members) and no -1's the vote passes. Congratulations all!

I will work to finish the release process and send announcement emails when it is completed.

Stack wrote:

All hbase tests pass with 3.3.0 in place.  I ran small loading and
nothing odd looking.  Looks like no issue having a zk 3.3.0 client
talk to a 3.2.2 ensemble.

Requires small mods to hbase other than dropping new zk jar into
hbase/lib in place of zk 3.2.2: HBASE-2380.