Sam -

This is great - the more contributed code the better!

Did you attach the code to your mail? The mailing lists strip out
attachments. If you wouldn't mind creating a JIRA (see, formatting your code as a
patch and clicking the button that says you're happy for the ASF to use your
code, that would be awesome - doing so makes it easier for us to add your
code into Apache-hosted source repositories.

Thanks again for your contribution - really pleased to see it.

On 5 May 2010 13:06, Sam Baskinger <>wrote:

> All,
> It was suggested that more demo code would be welcome. I've gotten the "OK"
> to release a shared/exclusive implementation we have in our test
> labs at Networked Insights. If the community would find it useful, please do
> use it! :)
> All the best, and thanks for the excellent tool,
> *Sam Baskinger
> *Software Engineer
> Networked Insights

Henry Robinson