Hi Patrick, Mahadev,

We would like to apply critical patches asap. For example, this bug was
preventing a failed node to rejoin the cluster. In such cases, it won't be
possible to wait for the next version. What process do you suggest to be
follow in such a case?  I am not restricting the discussion to this
particular bug (say I was using 3.2.2 or older version).