Hi Michi -

This sounds cool - but your link goes to what I think is a Yahoo-internal
site, and I suspect that 'yinst' is a Yahoo-specific tool.

Perhaps you either did not mean to send this mail to this list, or you are
not aware that this is a public mailing list, open to all? Either way,
thanks for your interest in ZooKeeper, and if what you have written would be
of interest to a general audience, please do consider contributing it back!

On 31 August 2010 17:40, Michi Mutsuzaki <mic...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> I created a wrapper package for Java zookeeper shell. Unlike C version, it
> supports command history and tab completion.
> $ yinst install zoosh -br test
> $ zoosh localhost:2181
> http://dist.corp.yahoo.com/by-package/zoosh/
> --Michi