Hi Henry,

Yes, I meant to send this to a different email address. Sorry!

--Michi

On 8/31/10 11:31 PM, "Henry Robinson" <he...@cloudera.com> wrote:

Hi Michi -

This sounds cool - but your link goes to what I think is a Yahoo-internal
site, and I suspect that 'yinst' is a Yahoo-specific tool.

Perhaps you either did not mean to send this mail to this list, or you are
not aware that this is a public mailing list, open to all? Either way,
thanks for your interest in ZooKeeper, and if what you have written would be
of interest to a general audience, please do consider contributing it back!

cheers,
Henry

--
Henry Robinson