> Recently, we have ran into issues in ZK that I believe should have caught
by some basic testing before the release

Vishal, can you be more specific, point out specific JIRAs that you entered
would be very valuable. Don't worry about hurting our feelings or anything,
without this type of feedback we can't address the specific issues and their
underlying problems.

Regards,

Patrick