Ack, I missed Henry in the list, sorry! In my defense I copied this:
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/credits.html

one more try (same as before except for adding henry to the pmc):
------------

    X. Establish the Apache ZooKeeper Project

       open-source software related to data serialization
       for distribution at no charge to the public.

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache ZooKeeper Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ZooKeeper Project be and hereby is
       related to data serialization; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache ZooKeeper" be
       and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
       serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
       of the Apache ZooKeeper Project, and to have primary responsibility
       for management of the projects within the scope of
       responsibility of the Apache ZooKeeper Project; and be it further

       Apache ZooKeeper Project:

         * Patrick Hunt         <ph...@apache.org>
         * Flavio Junqueira     <f...@apache.org>
         * Mahadev Konar        <maha...@apache.org>
         * Benjamin Reed        <br...@apache.org>
         * Henry Robinson       <he...@apache.org>

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Matt Massie
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ZooKeeper, to
       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
       or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache ZooKeeper PMC be and hereby is
       tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
       encourage open development and increased participation in the
       Apache ZooKeeper Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ZooKeeper Project be and hereby
       Hadoop ZooKeeper sub-project; and be it further

       Hadoop ZooKeeper sub-project encumbered upon the
       Apache Hadoop Project are hereafter discharged.