Nigel and Giri are working on fixing ZK's patch queue on hudson. You
may see some spurious messages for a bit as we get things working

This is the hudson process that tests new JIRA patches. When you
attach a patch to a JIRA and "submit" it hudson will automatically
verify the patch and comment on the jira. Here's an example:

Once "hadoopqa" bot has given it's blessing (typically +1 overall but
there are some exceptions) committers generally will start their
detailed review for commit.

Given this workflow/automation important that you follow the details
on our how to contribute page, esp in regards to creating the patch:

If you have any questions please do let us know.