+1, unit tests pass. Also ran a few manual tests. I must say that in one of the computers I tried, AsyncHammerTest fails, and the error message I get is that there are no tests. Discussing with Pat, we ended up concluding that it is most likely a configuration problem. I don't think that's a reason to -1 it, though.

-Flavio