Hi Gustavo -

I hope to have a patch for both fairly soon. I should at least get ZK-368 to
a workable position this week, and ZK-107 will hopefully not be an enormous
amount of work on top of that. However, there doubtless be some slack time
for picking up bugs etc. before it gets committed as it will be a reasonably
sized patch.

Out of interest, what's your application for this?