there are a bunch of presentations you can grab at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZooKeeperPresentations

ben

Mark Vigeant wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I'm supposed to give a presentation next week about the basic functionality and
uses of zookeeper. I was wondering if anybody out there had:

1)      A similar presentation that I could use at a starting point for
inspiration

2)      A cool project they worked on in zookeeper that I can cite as an
example of the strength and usefulness of zookeeper.

I'm going to also show them the example code and run a few things through the
terminal. I am also an HBase user so that is also something I can use to talk
about.

Thanks a lot for your time and help!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the
original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to
the original message.