Thanks a lot Ted, this is very helpful!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Dunning []
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Zookeeper Presentation

Here is a talk I just gave at HPTS about our search system.  The key scaling
technology is Katta and Katta is entirely dependent on ZK.

let me know if you need to hear the talk track.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Mark Vigeant

> 2)      A cool project they worked on in zookeeper that I can cite as an
> example of the strength and usefulness of zookeeper.

Ted Dunning, CTO

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the
original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to
the original message.