You need to have cppunit installed, might that be it?

Maarten Koopmans wrote:
I applied the patch to the trunk, but somehow autoconf fails on the fresh checkout (or my brain fails me, more likely ;-)

What do you do on checkout to get a build of the trunk?

--Maarten

Patrick Hunt schreef:
I have 1.5 installed. 1.7 is not official yet afaict (anyway, we probably want to continue to support 1.5, I suspect that if 1.5 works it should continue to work in 1.7... but would be nice to find out at some point)

Patrick

maar...@vrijheid wrote:
Cygwin 1.5 or 1.7? I'll cross test tomorrow.

--Maarten

Op 23 nov 2009 om 18:38 heeft Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> het volgende geschreven:\

fyi, this patch allows compilation under cygwin but the tests are currently not passing (probably not handling the space in windows directory names correctly, but haven't had a chance to track it down). This should go into 3.3.0

Maarten Koopmans wrote:
Hi,
Has anybody managed to get the c client / dll compiled on Win32, and if so, how? I did a quick pass with MunGW and Cygwin, and they failed horribly. I'd like to load the DLL to bind it to a scripting language on windows as well.
Thanks,
Maarten

Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 9.0.709 / Virusdatabase: 270.14.78/2521 - datum van uitgifte: 11/23/09 08:52:00