Cygwin 1.5 or 1.7? I'll cross test tomorrow.

Op 23 nov 2009 om 18:38 heeft Patrick Hunt <> het volgende geschreven:\

fyi, this patch allows compilation under cygwin but the tests are currently not passing (probably not handling the space in windows directory names correctly, but haven't had a chance to track it down). This should go into 3.3.0

Maarten Koopmans wrote:
Has anybody managed to get the c client / dll compiled on Win32, and if so, how? I did a quick pass with MunGW and Cygwin, and they failed horribly. I'd like to load the DLL to bind it to a scripting language on windows as well.