You may create the parent node first: /main/mytest
Then create sequential children under it:
create_sequential('/main/mytest/mytest')
/main/mytest/mytest0000000001
/main/mytest/mytest0000000002
/main/mytest/mytest0000000003
..
So you could get all sequential children by get_children('/main/mytest')

--
Best Regards,

Steve Chu
http://stvchu.org