Hard to say based on the bits/pieces of the log we have access to. I'd have to see the full log, preferably from both the server and client, to gain more insight.

re low numbers, this is the received count for the server, this should always increase never decrease. The fact that it is so low either indicates that the server recently restarted, or clients are not attaching to it. Seems like it should be near the other servers but again, hard to tell based on the small aperture we have via mail.

Patrick

Stack wrote:
Thanks Patrick.  See below.