hi, all:

Is it possible to build an mt version of zookeeper dll lib? I've tried,
cygzookeeper_st-2.dll come out successfully, but not zookeeper_mt.dll. Official
sites says the st version is for the platform that without a pthread lib or the
pthread lib is not stable. Does the cygwin pthread lib falls into the unstable
category? Is there any work-around to generate mt dll? Bellow is the warning:

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lpthread.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libpthread and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /lib/libpthread.a
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.
*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.